[Uim] Standalone scm file crashing GTK

David Oftedal david at start.no
Tue Jan 27 01:54:10 EET 2004

Hi there!

I now decided to model my romaja scm file after PY.scm so it wouldn't
have to depend on hangul.scm anymore. This was easier said than done,
because every time I add it to loader.scm, all GTK+ 2 apps start
segfaulting. Here are the important bits of the file:

	(define romaja-rule
	  '(
	((("d" "d" ))("ㄸ"))

	(Lots of entries here)

	((("}" ))("}"))
	))

	(require "generic.scm")
	;;
	(define romaja-init-handler
	  (lambda (id arg)
  	   (let* ((c (find-context id))
	   (cc (context-data c)))
	      (set-context-data!
  	      (generic-context-new romaja-rule #f))
	      ())))

	(generic-register-im
	 'romaja "ko" "UTF-8" romaja-init-handler)

As you can see, the "romaja-rule #f" bit was borrowed from PY.scm,
because I've no idea what the #t did.

Anyway, I don't know what's causing apps to crash, so could anyone
enlighten me please?

-David