[Uim] Standalone scm file crashing GTK

David Oftedal david at start.no
Wed Jan 28 00:35:18 EET 2004

> Yes, there's something going on here and we don't know what it is... <g>

Well, you could probably do like me and initialise your new pinyin
method from hangul.scm and have it work. Just copy the entries for
hangul2.scm and rename hangul2 to PY.scm or whatever. After that you add
it to /etc/gtk-2.0/gtk.immodules, but not to loader.scm.

However... When I initialise the file from hangul.scm, the return key
won't work for committing characters anymore. -.-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of these days I'm going to add a pain-button so UIM can feel my wrath.

-Dave Oftedal