[Uim] Standalone scm file crashing GTK

David Oftedal david at start.no
Wed Jan 28 09:31:15 EET 2004

> Heeeeeeeeey, calm down.  Please.
> I don't think that depressing the developers is a good idea.

Merely suggesting the inclusion of a pain button, that's all. ;)

> At first, please let us know your whole new files you're trying to
> add.  They must help us to reproduce and fix the problems.

The file that works (by including it from hangul.scm) is here:

http://home.no.net/david/romaja.scm

And the file that doesn't work (which initialises itself) is here:

http://home.no.net/david/romaja-standalone.scm

I've already tried changing between #f and #t and a few things like
that, but the rule seems to be that I have to include it from
hangul.scm, or it'll crash.

-Dave Oftedal