[offtopic] photo Re: [Uim] Please review Uim Developer's Document

David Oftedal david at start.no
Thu Jul 15 16:52:01 EEST 2004

yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp wrote:
> sorry for off topic mail
>
> From: Yukiko Bando <ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp>
> Subject: Re: [Uim] Please review Uim Developer's Document
> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:53:08 +0900
>
>>I hope both of you are doing well in Norway.  Looking forward to your
>>pictures. :)
>
> Here's some pictures of our trip.
> http://cherubim.icw.co.jp/~yusuke/norway/
>
> I am not a good photographer XD

Those were interesting pictures :) That's funny though, the ones that
surprised me the most were the ones of the bank and of McDonald's. I
wonder if Kristiansand people have a fetish for old buildings or
something? :)

Anyway, how was the response to your presentation over there? It must
have been interesting for people to learn about Japanese input.

-David