[Uim] Input modes in uim-anthy

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Sun Jul 25 18:49:04 EEST 2004

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:59:03 +0200
David Oftedal <david at start.no> wrote:

> Yeah, it appears to be working after all. Thanks a lot. One thing that
> doesn't work, though, is selecting candidates with the number keys.
> It's very tempting to try that, since there are numbers printed next
> to the candidates in the list.

We can do dirty hack about using number keys to select candidates with
numerical key pad. But, what is appropriate action when we are seeing
candidates higher than 10th? Tens digit should be ignore? Or uim-anthy
should do noting with over 10th candidates? I cannot decide yet...

Does someone have a good idea?

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki