[Uim] Release manager for uim

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Tue Jul 27 06:56:17 EEST 2004

Currently, I'm a only person who release new version of uim.

But, as you know, I'm not a full time worker for uim now and sometimes I
don't have enough time to release new uim when I should release it.

In addition, I don't have so much time for uim in this August obviously.
So maybe there is no person who release new uim in this August. That's a
big problem.

At first I thought YamaKen should be added as a new uim release manager,
but he seems too busy to develop 'immodule for Qt' now...

Commiters, is there any person who have a will and time to be a release
manager of uim during this August?

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
http://kodou.net/