[Uim] FYI: m17nlib released from AIST

Ken Deeter ktdeeter at alumni.princeton.edu
Wed Mar 3 22:13:29 EET 2004

> I've been trying to get KDE and Trolltech to add some form of
> XIM-independent input method support to Qt lately, but KDE doesn't
> want to, and Trolltech hasn't answered yet. :D It would really be
> something to have input methods in both Qt and GTK, wouldn't it?

There's already a project going on trying to do a gtk like immmodule
thing for qt.

http://www.kde.gr.jp/~daisuke/immodule_for_qt/pukiwiki/?ImmoduleForQtDocsForTrolltech

That link is actually the document I'm wokring on for sending off to
trolltech. But they have already been notified and say they will
consider the patch for Qt4