[Uim] qt-immodule for uim

kzk mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Sun Mar 7 17:23:10 EET 2004

Hi.

Today, let me introduce qt version of immodule for uim.
Some days ago, I'm very interested in (*1)Daisuke's Qt-immodule project,
which aims to implement the immodule framework equivalent to gtk.
Surprisingly, he has already implemented the core part, so I decided to
create the sample(but useful) module for uim using his framework.

Here my work is.
http://mover.cool.ne.jp/others/immodule/quiminputcontextplugin-0.0.5.tar.gz

You can input via Uim to Qt/KDE application by using this
But please notice.
This is only working on the qt-3.1.2 with (*2)Daisuke's patch, very, very
restricted environment.
I hope his patch is merged into qt3.4....

(*1) :
http://www.kde.gr.jp/~daisuke/immodule_for_qt/pukiwiki/?ImmoduleForQtDocsForTrolltech
(*2) :
http://www.kde.gr.jp/~daisuke/immodule_for_qt/patch/unstable/qt-x11-immodule-all-qt3.2.1-20040216.diff