[Uim] uim 0.3.3 released

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Sun Mar 21 17:32:44 EET 2004

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:33:01 +0100, David Oftedal <david at start.no> wrote:

> gtk-query-immodules-2.0 > /etc/gtk-2.0/gtk.immodules
>
> However, the immodules have to be in the correct directory for this to
> work, so perhaps that's not what you asked about?

I got it!  I have the immodules in /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.2.0/immodules, so I
should have added "--prefix=/usr  --sysconfdir=/etc" option to configure.
I tried again with the option and everything was installed or created
properly.  I didn't need to run the above-mentioned command.

Thank you so much for your help.  I'm really sorry to have bothered you
because of my ignorance.

Yukiko