[Uim] Typing traditional Chinese with UIM

Duncan Mak duncan at ximian.com
Mon May 10 21:43:33 EEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 01:01, TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki wrote:
> I commited new input method,"uim-pinyin-big5". Usage of the input method
> is same as uim-py and uim-pyunihan. Please test it.

I just installed 0.3.6, but realized uim-pinyin-big5 didn't make it into
the release. I checked out the code from the SVN repo, but couldn't
build it, because I'm still running 1.6 autotools.

Could someone make me a diff of the big5 pinyin stuff between CVS and
the 0.3.6 tarball?

Arigatou Gozaimashita,

Duncan.