[Uim] Implementing Tone-S_PY.scm ?

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Tue May 11 10:53:10 EEST 2004

Hi,

On Mon, 10 May 2004 09:17:48 -0600
Jon Babcock <jon at kanji.com> wrote:

> Then I restarted gedit, and 'uim-pytones' does show up as one of
> the IME candidates. But Shift Space doesn't toggle it on. I
> continue to get the default English IME, not Chinese. What am I
> overlooking this time?

pytones-rule doesn't defined. You should replace "py-rule" with
"pytones-rule" in Tone-S_PY.scm

FYI: To find a bug, you can set the environment variable LIBUIM_VERBOSE.

If you do LIBUIM_VERBOSE=4; export LIBUIM_VERBOSE
error messages will appear in stderr.

We can use some other environment variables, but unfortunately there's
no document yet. If you are interested in other environment variables,
see test.sh in the source tarball.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki