[Uim] Debian package of qt-immodule for Uim is now available!

Vik Kumar vik at zone81.com
Sat May 22 11:01:01 EEST 2004

Hello Bando-san,

> -  I got apps and dialog boxes without title bar and frame!  (except the
> very first app I opened after login)
> -  Tasks didn't appear in taskbar.
> -  I was able to type only in the first app until I open another.
> -  Then keyboard shortcuts wouldn't work either...
I had the exact same problem.
I'm redoing my machine becasue of this.
(In Gentoo terminology, "emerge -e world" ;) )
So I will let you know if it will fix anything. If the patch is supposed to
work, then it's probably solvable by re-compiling dependant libraries/apps. I
am hoping this is the case, because if it isn't, then, well, I'm going to
have to redo my kde again...

I wonder if Ohta-san has the same problems???

Cheers
Vik

2004 5月 21 金曜日 21:18、Yukiko Bando さんは書きました: