[Uim] Don't download tarballs, don't checkout from svn repository

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Fri Nov 19 07:23:20 EET 2004

Hi,

As you may know, on November 15th, freedesktop.org was compromised by a
remote user.

Administrator of freedesktop.org is saying "While we do not believe that
any code or accounts have been compromised, we are in the process of
rebuilding all our machines from scratch".

I'm thinking our repository wasn't compromised, but we need to confirm
that. Until confirmed, don't download tarballs and don't checkout from
repository.

We can easily confirm that our source tarballs aren't compromised by
sha1sum. But for svn repository, what should we do? I don't know.

I will confirm all commit log and diff from compromised, but is that
enough?

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
http://kodou.net/