[Uim] UIM lacks a home page

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Tue Nov 30 20:34:55 EET 2004

Sorry for long response time, I was very busy last week.

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:14:26 +0900
David J.Oftedal <david at start.no> wrote:

> Some of you probably saw this on the SCIM list earlier, but it seems
> that after the problems on Freedesktop, the home pages have been
> erased.

You can access the uim's web page via
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fuim

Surely we cannot access via http://uim.freedesktop.org/ yet. We have to
recover our web pages, our repository, etc.

> I just updated my i18n howto, and I would really like to have a UIM
> home page to link to instead of the tarball for version 0.3.9. Anyone
> have a UIM-related page that has downloads?

I'll prepare. Wait more two or three days...

> P.S. Check out the favorites icons when you follow the link from
> my i18n page to Yukiko's mini guide... :P

I cannot found the link from your i18n page to Yukiko's mini guide...
What did you mean? Favicon of your page?

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
http://kodou.net/