[Uim] Re: Suggestion: implement uim_get_language_name_from_locale() by Scheme

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Wed Oct 6 06:36:30 EEST 2004

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:37:06 +0900
YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:

> Oops, I had misexpressed my intention. The langcode -> langname
> translation feature (i.e. lang-code->lang-name procedure) in
> Scheme world is the flexibility we will get.

 I see. In your opinion, existence of angcode->langname function in
scheme world is important, there's no problem even if entity of the
function is written in C.

I propose that we should keep uim_get_language_name_from_locale() in C
and make scheme binding of the function by init_subr, from the point of
view of memory consumption.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki