[Uim] uim 0.4.4.2 released
tkng at xem.jp
Sun Oct 10 21:59:48 EEST 2004
Sorry, there's some bugs in 0.4.4.1, we disided to release 0.4.4.2.
These bugs are hard to fix for now. They will fix until 0.4.5.
0.4.4, 0.4.4.1 and 0.4.4.2 have same bugs about uim-xim. If you don't
have confident that your system supports UTF-8 locale and you want to
use uim-xim, you should not challenge new uim now.
- Cannot work if UTF-8 locale doesn't exist. (Doesn't need to use in
UTF-8 locale, but below issue force you to use in UTF-8 locale.)
- Cannot input some characters when using non-UTF-8 locales.
- Fixed cannot compiled. (NOTE, but sumika will not work. This is for brave
developers only yet.)
- Fixed not accepting some keys when no preedit exists.
- Replaced old candwin program name with new new one.
(uim-helper-candwin-gtk -> uim-candwin-gtk)
In some environment, this problem caused 100% CPU power consumption.
More information about the uim