[Uim] Proposal for SigScheme

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Tue Aug 2 19:58:28 EEST 2005

Hi, All.

Now, SigScheme successfully loads the SLIB's srfi-1 procedures.
SLIB : http://swissnet.ai.mit.edu/~jaffer/SLIB.html

To load SLIB, please modify branches/r5rs/sigscheme/slib.scm for
fitting your system, that is, please change the path directly
written to the code. We need to autogenerate this file. To try
srfi-1 procedures, please type like this.

ubuntu% ./sscm
sscm> (load "./slib.scm")
load require.scm
require multiarg-apply
require srfi-1
sscm> (xcons 1 2)
(2 . 1)

But some procedures are not working, because SigScheme hasn't
supported "Named let" syntex. I'll implement this soon!

Kazuki Ohta : mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp