[Uim] Short-term roadmap to uim 1.1.0

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Thu Dec 1 01:30:20 EET 2005

Hi Takuro,

At Thu, 1 Dec 2005 01:39:18 +0900,
ashie at homa.ne.jp wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:42:19 +0900
> YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
>
> > * after 1.1.0 (detailed later)
> >   - remove dl-based linking from anthy.c (which obsoleted with
> >     the plugin feature)
>
> I think it should be done as soon as possible. Because it's a quit easy
> work, and it makes the module more stable than dl-based linking.
> Or are there any specific problems?

Thank you for the patch. I supposed some unknown
platform-dependent or distribution-specific trouble, or some
careless mistakes that confuses problem solving for the new
release since we changed many things from previous release.

But I know that you are a careful developer. Please commit it.

> If there is no problem and you permit it, I'll commit it.
> Here is the patch.

Feel free to do it :)
Don't mind such unhappy things like 'permission'.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp