[Uim] Postponement of 0.4.6beta1 release date

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Thu Feb 17 19:21:22 EET 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:37:07 +0900
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki <tkng at xem.jp> wrote:

> Unfortunately, now I don't have enough time to release uim 0.4.6beta1.
> Therefore I want to postpone the release date for 2 or 3 days. Sorry 
> for my inert activity.
> Feb 12th: 0.4.6-beta1
> Feb 14th: 0.4.6-final

I'm very sorry, I can't release 0.4.6beta1 yet. I have to fix some bugs 
until beta1, but now I don't have enough time to fix these bugs. I'll do
my best, but I can't promise release date of 0.4.6beta1 for now.

Rest bugs I have to fix until 0.4.6beta1 is only three bugs.

1. Bug 2472(https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2472)

  I want to change input method from ipa to ipa-x-sampa.

2. m17n-latin-post doesn't work

  Maybe this is caused by current limitation of uim. If this is the 
 case, I'll release 0.4.6beta1 without fix.

3. $make releasetest doesn't pass

  This must be fixed until 0.4.6beta1.


tkng at xem.jp

More information about the uim mailing list