[Uim] compilation error during libuim-custom

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Feb 21 21:27:16 EET 2005

-On [20050221 20:22], TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki (tkng at xem.jp) wrote:
>I thought that these files (config.guess, config.sub, and ltmain.sh)
>were auto-generated, right way is to remove these files from the
>repository. If I's wrong, I'm OK to update these three files of course.

They are (auto-generated), but you should have them present for rolling
releases, since you want $USER to just run ./configure

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Even when I do things for the sake of others, no sense of amazement or
conceit arises. It is just like feeding myself: I hope for nothing in return...