[Uim] Re: [m17n-lib:00111] Re: SCIM help for M17N input methods (was: Custom Keyboard Layout Editor/Interpreter for SCIM)

Kenichi Handa handa at m17n.org
Tue Feb 22 10:19:08 EET 2005

In article <200501130830.RAA13294 at etlken.m17n.org>, Kenichi Handa <handa at m17n.org> writes:
> I'm going to implement these new API's (the detail is
> attached at the tail).  I'd like to hear your opinions.

> (1) For getting a description text of an input method
[...]
> (2) For customizing input keys
[...]
> (3) For customizing the behaviour of an input method
[...]
> (4) For loading and saving the customization.
[...]

We have implementd (1), (2), (3) with the attached API
(slightly modified from the one previous proposed).  I also
attach a sample program to use that API.  It contains a
program imtest.c (sorry for a few comments in it) and two
sample data files im-cmd.tbl (list of global commands) and
test.mim (test input method that contains variables).

Could you please check it?

We have not yet implemented (4).  Do you think it's surely
necessary?

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa at m17n.org

PS. I'll join codefesta.  See you in Beijing!