[Uim] TODO list until 0.4.6

Etsushi Kato ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue Jan 11 12:40:33 EET 2005

On 2005/01/11, at 3:18, TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki wrote:

> If you have a patch which sould be in 0.4.6 or know a bug which should
> be fixed until 0.4.6, please notify me.

Two minor things about uim-anthy and one on gtk immodule.

On anthy,

I've setup ~/.uim which includes "<Meta> " as one of generic-on-key?
and generic-off-key?  It works with skk, but anthy doesn't respond this
key combination.

About anthy-candidate-op-count.  Its default value is 1, but candidate
window open with second candidate string.  Is it correct behavior?

On gtk-immodule,

What do you think about reset behavior about candidate window.
Current implementation doesn't close (hide) the window on reset.  It
seems annoying to me.

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato