[Uim] Removal of the configure option SCM_NESTED_EVAL

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Fri Jan 14 22:52:22 EET 2005

Hi,

I've used uim configured by --enable-scm-nested-eval for several says,
but I've never seen a bug which come from this configure option yet.

I'm using Linux, Yamaken using FreeBSD, so these distribution would have
no problem with --enable-scm-nested-eval. If this configure option works
fine with MacOS X and Solaris, we would be able to say
'--enable-scm-nested-eval' have no problem.

To reduce release test, I want to remove this option if that works on
Mac OX X and Solaris. How about this removal?

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
tkng at xem.jp