[Uim] lazy-loading

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jan 18 07:10:16 EET 2005

At Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:04:26 +0900,
ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp wrote:
> Then, one more question about lazy loading.  I've setup my own
> ja-rk-rule in ~/.uim.  Now it seems (require "japanese.scm") is needed
> before defining it in ~/.uim.  Is it right solution?

Yes, you must add (require "japanese.scm") into ~/.uim in such
case.

At Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:26:49 +0900,
ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp wrote:

> On 2005/01/18, at 13:04, Etsushi Kato wrote:
>
> > Finally, I have another question about custom.  It seems customized
> > setting using uim-pref is not reflected on the fly on working process
> > which use libuim.  So I have to restart these applications including
> > uim-xim.  Is it your intention?

Intended behavior at now.

> As a additional info, maybe the problem is that
> custom-prop-update-custom-handler in custom-rt.scm is still used
> instead of custom.scm one?

Yes, intended.

Since the full-validation requires full implementation of
custom.scm, some consideration are required. I'm not sure
whether we should do full-validation of custom variables that
received via helper protocol, at now.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp