[Uim] Documentation, or just help?

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Fri Jan 28 05:40:06 EET 2005

Hi Sunnan,

At Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:39:03 +0100,
sunnan at handgranat.org wrote:

> Hi, I'm using swedish-postfix method in LEIM on emacs most of the time.
> It's a simple method based on composition.
>
> I'd like to have something similar available in gtk and mozilla.
>
> What do I have to read and do to get this working? Should I use UIM or
> something else? I'm lost in the world of input methods!

Probably the m17n library is most benefical for you at now. It's
based on simple finite state machine model with lisp-like
syntax.

http://tsukuba.m17n.org/m17n-lib/

Since both uim and SCIM supports GTK+ and the bridge to m17n
library, you'll run your input method in broader environments.

> I'm familiar with the Scheme programming language.

That's good :)

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp