[Uim] uim-module-manager

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Sat Jul 2 23:33:45 EEST 2005

Hi,

If you want to make an external input method module for uim, you will
face the problem that you can't enable your module easily.

To solve this problem, I want to propose a new program, uim-module-
manager.

There are two way of use of uim-module-manager.

1. Register module

  uim-module-manager --register module-name

2. Unregister module

  uim-module-manager --unregister module-name

Now I don't consider an difficult problems. i.e. if you want to install
a module to your home directory, how uim-module-manager behave?

If you have a good idea, please teach me.

>From now, I'll implement uim-module-manager, but it may not complete
before the end of the day, because I'll go to the theater to see Star
Wars. (Episode 1 to 6!!)

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki