[Uim] Directory structure modification draft

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Fri Jul 22 01:34:46 EEST 2005

What I want to write in this mail is directory structure modification.
It's a matter after 0.4.8 is out, so we have enough time to discuss.

Currently, directory structure of uim has some problems. i.e. too many
files in the top directory.

I propose new directory structure as follows:

gtk: All of code which includes gtk.h is here. Maybe we need sub directory
     such as gtk/toolbars gtk/immodule.

qt: Same as gtk.

xim: Nothing will be changed.

helper: helper-server and helper-client codes.

test: All test related code. Maybe entry.c and qedittest.cpp should be
      included in this directory.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki