[Uim] New version of romaja.scm

Kenichi Handa handa at m17n.org
Tue Jul 26 07:16:03 EEST 2005

In article <42E4E984.1000602 at start.no>, David Oftedal <david at start.no> writes:

>> There already exists such a method; m17n-lib's ko-romaja
>> which is less than 300 lines including comments.  It can be
>> used via both uim and scim.
>>
>> I'm now updating it to reflect the recent discussions.

I've just done it.  The attached (UTF-8 encoding) is the new
version (of using my-proposal, i.e. use a shifted key to
distinguish CHOSEONG from JONGSEONG when there's ambiguity).

Even if the number of extra romanizations for JUNGSEONG
doesn't lead to combinatorial explosion in m17n-lib, it
seems that the current list is too long.  I originally get
the list from IIIMF, and then added entries showned in this
mailing list.  So the current one may be a mixture of two
different romanization system.

> Wow! Less than 300 lines! I guess I should consider myself beaten.

> I've noticed that Fedora Core (which I use) doesn't include support for
> m17lib though, so that must be why I haven't noticed it.

Ah, I should have written a mail much earlier.  If you are
interested in using m17n-lib, please get it from here:
  http://www.m17n.org/m17n-lib/download.html
Note that you also need m17n-db.

---
Kenichi Handa