[Uim] New version of romaja.scm

David Oftedal david at start.no
Wed Jul 27 04:06:26 EEST 2005

>Though I haven't read all of them yet, recent discussion about Hangul
>seems very interesting.
>
>BTW, should I update uim's romaja.scm with this latest version? Or
>latest one is still experimental?

I think it's fine to go ahead and update it... I think all the versions
are experimental, since I rarely use it for anything, but there
shouldn't be any errors in it, and it's almost certainly better than the
last one. And actually, I think I've taken it about as far as it can go,
so this newest update is probably the last version for a while. One
never knows though! :)

-David