[Uim] New version of romaja.scm

David Oftedal david at start.no
Fri Jul 29 14:44:30 EEST 2005

> New version of romaja.scm doesn't seem to work.  Seems like a trivial
> problem on a auto generation script.  Is the attached patch correct,
> David?

Ahaha, yes! Thank you. It seems like I had erroneously run sort on the
file after I added the headers. Unfortunately the auto generation script
is gone, but the file works after applying those changes. I've uploaded
the revised file in the usual place, and hope it'll work this time. I'm
sorry, Tokunaga-san, but it seems like you might have to commit it
again... orz

-David