[Uim] A Korean input module for uim

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Fri Jun 17 11:53:03 EEST 2005

Annyong haseyo Park-gayo,

-On [20050616 14:30], Park Jae-hyeon (jhpark at kias.re.kr) wrote:
>The problem is that you need a dictionary, which is much bigger than
>byeoru-dic.scm available at the above web page.  I have a scheme alist file
>containing 115526 entries, which I converted from a dictionary file
>included in a commercial word processor, but I don't know whether or not I
>am allowed to upload this file.

Perhaps you could get in contact with Park Kabsik-gayo at
http://www.impact.pe.kr/ecmaster/wiki2/moin.cgi who has a Korean <> English
dictionary at http://dic.impact.pe.kr/
I am sure he can easily whip up a Korean list for you. ^^

Hope this helps,

kind regards,

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/