[Uim] Leader of uim project should be changed

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Mon Oct 10 15:54:01 EEST 2005

Sorry for my late replying, writing this mail was crucial for me.

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:12:13 +0900
Takuro Ashie <ashie at homa.ne.jp> wrote:

> At first, I suggest to switch maintainer of uim project from tkng-san
> to YamaKen-san.
>
> I think tkng-san isn't suitable person for the leader of uim project
> anymore at this time. Because it seems that tkng-san doesn't grasp
> whole of uim project too much, and tkng-san's estimate is too wrong in
> many cases. As a result tkng-san confuse other people, and some times
> tkng-san makes other deveploper's motivation lose.

OK, I agree below four points, and resign from the maintainer of uim.

  (1) I didn't grasp whole of uim project too much
  (2) My estimate was too wrong im many cases
  (3) I confused othe people
  (4) I made other deveploper's motivation lose

Especially I repent of (4), since one's motivation is priceless.

Yamaken, can I ask you to be the new maintainer of uim? (Yes, I already
know your answer, but I have to ask in writing again.)

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
tkng at xem jp