[Uim] 0.5.0 compilation error - editline.h

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Sep 12 02:18:47 PDT 2005

-On [20050912 04:30], TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki (tkng at xem.jp) wrote:
>I think it doesn't cause build error, therefore we don't need 0.5.0.1.
>(If I'm wrong, please notify me.)

It does cause a build error for me.

I was busy writing the user documentation and going about things step by
step, doing nothing special to configure, and it only picked up basic things
(so no anthy, canna, etc) and it failed because editline.c (from the top of
my head) couldn't find editline.h.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil...