[Uim] Renaming plan under uim/ again

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Sat Sep 24 16:48:51 PDT 2005

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 03:52:55 +0900
YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:

> At Sun, 25 Sep 2005 03:49:08 +0900,
> tkng at xem.jp wrote:
> > I'm planning to rename some filenames, add a new file, change the
> > role of some files. Following list is my plan for now. But since
> > now I don't have enough time to write code, I'll start working from
> > Oct 1.
>
> It will introduce considerable pain to syncing r5rs branch with
> trunk. Such reorganization should be performed after r5rs branch
> has been merged into trunk.

Difference between trunk and r5rs is not so huge, If we see only uim/
directory.

 $ diff uim-trunk/uim ~/src/uim-r5rs/uim |diffstat
 Makefile         |   62 +--------
 Makefile.am      |    8 -
 Makefile.in      |   48 -------
 config.h         |    3
 config.h.in      |    3
 plugin.c         |    2
 uim-compat-scm.c |   82 +++++--------
 uim-scm-gc.c     |   19 +--
 uim-scm.c        |  342 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 uim-scm.h        |   32 +++--
 uim.c            |   12 +
 uim.h            |    3

Yes, uim-scm*.[ch]. were greatly changed. If I touch them, it would be
hard work. But I won't. Renaming some files in trunk, then merging them
into r5rs branch would not be so hard.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki