[Uim] Project hosting transition

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Thu Aug 10 16:20:19 EEST 2006

Hi all,

There are no oppositions and so I'll move these services once
the destination services have been ready.

At Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:42:14 +0900,
ek.kato at gmail.com wrote:

> On 8/6/06, YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> > I have recently registered uim to the opensource project hosting
> > service of Google Code, as experimental use.
> >
> > http://code.google.com/p/uim/
>
> [...]
>
> >   - svn repository
> >
> >     Move to Google Code once the import/export feature is
> >     supported (and became stable).
> >
> >   - File release
> >
> >     Move to Google Code once the feature is supported.
> >
> >   - Bug tracking system
> >
> >     Continue using freedesktop's Bugzilla until Google Code's
> >     issue tracker is well revised.
> >
> >   - Mailing list
> >
> >     Move to Google Groups once agreed.

Because I had found a critical problem, mailing list transition
is deferred until the problem is resolved. Reply your support to
following message to make the problem emerged.

http://groups.google.com/group/Groups-Suggestions/browse_thread/thread/9b34014b241e0263

> >   - Wiki
> >
> >     Move both English and Japanese wiki to Wikia, once agreed.

I'll request uim wiki to Wikia tomorrow. Stop me if you have an
opinion.

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
FAMILY   Given / Nick