[Uim] Improvement of documentation

Martin Swift martin at swift.is
Fri Dec 29 02:52:46 PST 2006

Hi YamaKen and others,

Thanks a lot for your comments.

On Tue, Dec 26, 2006 at 05:01:25PM +0900, YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen wrote:
> > You will find the outline I sent in a previous email to the list at
> >   <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Uim>
>
> I think that the Usage section should be drafted first. It will
> make the appropriate place for the Setup subsection clear. How
> do you think about it?

Well, though I'm not sure whether to put the setup at the end of the
Installation chapter, or the beginning of the Usage one, I don't see
any work on the Setup page as wasted because moving a page around is
as simple as deleting a link in one place and creating another.

Please feel free to comment on this and any other issues you see with
my work on the docs. I'm trying to use my limited knowledge of uim as
a strenght to approach the manual like any other ignorant user, but
recognise that it is also a weakness and appreciate your guiding hand
in this venture.

Best regards,
Martin

--