[Uim] Possible to switch input method by hotkey or menu?

Yaohan Chen yaohan.chen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 12:33:54 EET 2006

Hello,

Is it possible to have a hotkey to cycle through the enabled input methods, or
a menu in the helper toolbar or systray icon to (mostly) replace the
im-switcher windows? I type three languages, most usually English, then
sometimes Japanese, and occasionally Chinese. While I could set the Japanese
input method to be alternative, it's inconvenient to open the im-switcher and
select the Chinese input method every time.

--
Yaohan Chen