[Uim] Focus and cursor position shift handlings (bug #7729)

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Thu Nov 9 17:18:41 EET 2006

At Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:53:54 +0900,
yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp wrote:

> Except for this "auto-commit on button-press" issue, I think
> that no problem about the new APIset is existing. So I'll commit
> the new interfaces to trunk once this issue has been finished
> and if no further discussion is proposed.

I've committed the API with some modifications below. Please
review it.

- textarea-local? arg of place/displace is removed since
  unneeded

- The responsibility of clearing bridge-level preedit on
  'displace' is changed to bridge itself. Sorry, my scenarios
  were inconsistent with my API definition

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
FAMILY   Given / Nick