[Uim] inputmethod-icons-1.1.1 released

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Sep 26 06:19:00 EEST 2006

Hi all,

I've released a minor update of the inputmethod-icons and
incorporated it into uim trunk. uim developers, please commit
any icon updates to inputmethod-icons repository first from now
on.

  Project home:
    http://code.google.com/p/inputmethod-icons/

  download:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.jp/scim-imengine/21909/inputmethod-icons-1.1.1.tar.gz

  ChangeLog:
  2006-09-26  YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen  <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp>

          * inputmethod-icons-1.1.1 release

          * LIST: Add "Design origin of each icon" section
          * AUTHORS: Add forgotten im_switcher.svg

I described design origin of some icons as follows. Please let
me know if I misunderstood about your icon design.

  http://inputmethod-icons.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/LIST

The icons are contributed by scim-imengine project, uim project,
and other individuals, to centralize icon repository to reduce
reuse cost. It is dual-licensed under 3-clause BSDL and LGPL for
user convenience.

Feel free to use these icons for any projects. And we welcome
new icons contribution.

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
FAMILY   Given / Nick