[Uim] uim 1.5.0 TODO list

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jan 9 09:24:29 EET 2007

Hi Jae-hyeon, kotoshi mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

At Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:45:47 +0900,
ek.kato at gmail.com wrote:

> On 1/9/07, Jae-hyeon Park <jhpark at tuhep.phys.tohoku.ac.jp> wrote:
> > I am trying to build uim trunk, but I can't figure out how to do it.
> > I checked out uim trunk revision 4338, copied the sigscheme directory
> > from uim 1.4.0-beta to trunk,
(snip)
> You need to use sigscheme-trunk version for current trunk and
> branches/1.4.  See %%prealloc-heaps in init.scm.  SigScheme from
> uim-1.4.0-beta doesn't have it.

I've just committed a shell script to prepare to build
trunk. Please try it. But intltool 0.35.2 is actually
needed. The previous versions are having some bugs that prevent
uim configuration.

Usage:

  $ svn co svn+ssh://svn.freedesktop.org/svn/uim uim-trunk
  $ cd uim-trunk
  $ ./make-wc.sh
  $ make

Or if you are not an uim committer,

  $ svn co http://anonsvn.freedesktop.org/svn/uim/trunk uim-trunk
  $ cd uim-trunk
  $ ./make-wc.sh
  $ make

You can add arbitrary configure options to make-wc.sh as follows:

  $ ./make-wc.sh --enable-debug --enable-backtrace

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
FAMILY   Given / Nick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_name