[Uim] uim project has been moved to Google Code

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Wed Jul 4 20:34:37 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

uim project has been moved to Google Code hosting.

  http://code.google.com/p/uim/

And as I announced before, our mailinglists had also been moved
to Google Groups. Please subscribe them if not yet, and please
don't post messages to uim at freedesktop.org from now on.

- uim-en
  http://groups.google.com/group/uim-en
  Discussion about uim development and general topics in English.

- uim-ja
  http://groups.google.com/group/uim-ja
  Discussion about uim development and general topics in Japanese.

- uim-bugs
  http://groups.google.com/group/uim-bugs
  System-generated bug tracking messages for uim project.

- uim-commit
  http://groups.google.com/group/uim-commit
  System-generated svn commit messages for uim project.

In addition to it, SigScheme project page has been separated
from uim as follows.

  http://code.google.com/p/sigscheme/

  - sigscheme-ja
    http://groups.google.com/group/sigscheme-ja
    Discussion about SigScheme development and general topics in
    Japanese (English posts are also welcome).

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
FAMILY   Given / Nick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_name