[Uim] uim-fep and anthy-utf8 on Linux embedded system

Bjorn Stuyck Bjorn.Stuyck at sioux.eu
Thu Jun 13 02:56:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

At the moment I'm trying to get uim & anthy running on a Linux embedded system.
I used the build options -with-anthy and -with-anthy-utf8 for compiling the source.

Also all the locals that are required like ja_JP.utf8, ... are set.
And anthy-utf8 is shown as a possible input method (anthy-utf8 (ja)) for uim-fep.

But trying to run uim-fep with anthy-utf8 as input method gives the folowing error:

uim-fep -u anthy-utf8
Error: in cdr pair required but got: #f
**** BACKTRACE ****
(context-widgets c)
(let ((widget-ids (context-widgets c))) (update-style uim-color-spec (symbol-value uim-color)) (context-init-widgets! c widget-ids))
libuim: [fatal] an unhandled error raised from Scheme interpreter
libuim: All functionality has been disabled to save user application data
libuim: [fatal] an unhandled error raised from Scheme interpreter
libuim: [fatal] All functionality has been disabled to save user application data.

Other input methods like  viqr, pyunichan, ... without any problem.

Does anyone has some experience about this error or cross-compiling uim and anthy?
I'm using ptxdist for creating embedded dists.

Kind regards,

Bjorn Stuyck
Software Engineer

Sioux. Source of your Technology
Technical Software | Electronics | Industrial Mathematics | Remote Solutions

Sioux Embedded Systems N.V. I Welvaartstraat 14-1 bus 5 I  B-2200 Herentals I Franklin Rooseveltlaan 348/J |  B-9000 Gent | Belgium
I bjorn.stuyck at sioux.eu I www.sioux.eu