[VDPAU] How is supposed to provide the VdpPresentationQueueTargetCreateX11 func

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:16:22 PST 2014

Hello list,

Going through the vdpau documentation wrt exported functions I have
stumbled on the following:

 - The wrapper should export only one function - vdp_device_create_x11,
based on the backend's vdp_imp_device_create_x11 implementation.

 - Then the documentation continues with the typedef of
VdpPresentationQueueTargetCreateX11 but dose not indicate, who should
provide the function or what it's actual name should be.

>From a quick search I did not find even a single user of the latter,
that could provide some clarity on the subject.

Anyone has an idea if the above should be part of the wrapper or the
backend? What is the recommended name that should be used ?

-Emil