[virglrenderer-devel] tessellation shaders support

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:19:15 UTC 2018

On 8 June 2018 at 15:14, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> This adds support for tessellation shaders to the renderer,
> this passes all enabled tests in piglit.
>
> The biggest thing in this is the handling for indirect i/os
> in tess shaders and making sure the gl_in/out blocks are consistent
> across the linked shaders.

I've pushed a newer version of these (just warning fixes for now),

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/airlied/virglrenderer/tree/arb_tessellation_shader

Though I've realised there are some bugs in the transform feedback/
tess interactions
I'll try and get some CTS focus on the tess stuff this week to iron
out any wrinkles.

Dave.