[virglrenderer-devel] tessellation shaders support (v2)

Elie Tournier tournier.elie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:27:00 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 03:10:51PM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> Found a few more bugs in the tess shader patches using the OpenGL
> CTS tests. The main thing it found was the lack of transform feedback
> integration, and the broken barrier opcode, but it also found
> some bugs accessing the system values.
>
> This is passing nearly all the KHR-GL45.tessellation* tests
> and nearly all the piglit tests.

Hi Dave,

When I run all the piglit tests related to tessellation, the following failed:

spec/arb_tessellation_shader/arb_tessellation_shader-minmax
spec/arb_tessellation_shader/built-in-constants/gl_maxtesspatchcomponents
spec/arb_tessellation_shader/execution/tes-input/tes-input-gl_clipdistance
spec/arb_tessellation_shader/execution/variable-indexing/tcs-tes-array-in-struct
spec/ext_transform_feedback/tessellation triangle_fan flat_first

On the QEMU console, I can see lots of "mismatch in number of interps 1 1".

I didn't investigate more.

Elie.