[virglrenderer-devel] tgsi update and refactoring in prep for gles3.1

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:01:43 UTC 2018

I've pulled some of the patches out of my gles31 work that
I think we can easily upstream sooner.

The first is a tgsi update from mesa to support images,
buffers and memory support, it shouldn't cause any issues.

The rest of the series just refactors the samplers,consts,
ubo binding code into per-shader type pieces as to add
compute shaders we need to do that. Again this should
have no effect on current code but makes the compute patches
a lot smaller and easier to rebase.

Dave.