[virglrenderer-devel] Towards gles 3.1

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:13:14 UTC 2018

On 16 June 2018 at 10:05, Gurchetan Singh <gurchetansingh at chromium.org> wrote:
> So the plan is to issue pull requests to the gl-4.3 branch?  That sounds
> good to me.  Is there a Mesa gl-4.3 Gitlab branch that we should also issue
> PRs for (I've found an issue that needs a guest side fix)?

I'll spin up a gitlab fork for mesa as well, add put a gl-4.3 branch.

One thing, I've noticed Gert has sent some PRs, please don't send PRs
for patches
that apply to master, please get them into master and we can rebase
the gl-4.3 branch.

The gl-4.3 branch should only be for ssbo,images,compute feature work, any fixes
that are reasonable outside of that should go through normal procedures.

Dave.