[virglrenderer-devel] gles 3.1 some very rough start patches

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 05:14:31 UTC 2018

I just quickly sketched out what images/ssbo/compute might look like
in two branches:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/virglrenderer/log/?h=virgl-gles31-sketch
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/mesa/log/?h=virgl-gles31-sketch

I've only ran some very basic piglit tests I don't think the compute
shaders are even launching properly with it.

I'm not going to be doing much for the next 3 weeks, but this might be
a useful starting point for someone, beware though that patches are
really really rough, and may not in fact be what we want in the end.

Dave.