[virglrenderer-devel] Ping on merge request for logging enabing via environment variable

Gert Wollny gert.wollny at collabora.com
Mon Oct 1 08:27:11 UTC 2018

Dear all,

some time ago I submitted a merge request to allow some logging output
to be selectively switched on by using an environment variable and also
from the guest if this was explicitely permitted by the host via
setting a specific value flag in above environment variable.

This merge request is there for some times and all the issues that were
brought up by Erik and Dave have been addressed. Since this has proven
to me very useful in debugging virglrenderer I'd like to send this
ping:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/virgl/virglrenderer/merge_requests/39

Currently, logging of tgsi, glsl, shaders, the commend stream (as seen
by virglrenderer), object handling, and some blit and resource copying
is supported.

many thanks for any comments,
Gert