[virglrenderer-devel] virgl on windows guest

PI LAB salva.liebana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 20:21:51 UTC 2019

Hi! I am experimenting a bit with qemu on rpi4 (manjaro, 64bit, v3d
enabled) , and I get win2k and reactos working. My main concern is if it is
possible "virtualize" the gpu on that kind of os's... Its just an
experiment, ive tried to install the "drivers" of the "vga" device but
win2k didnt find anyone. I know, its ovoiusly than videocore 6 wasnt in
mind of microsoft dev 20 yeas ago, but maybe you fake somehow that kind of
stuff to get opengl acceleration.

Reactos seems extremely light and fast even on software emulation..

my best wishes to you all. salva